Women in Trading Webinar: Challenges, Opportunities and the Road Ahead
Women in Trading: Challenges, Opportunities and the Road Ahead
This webinar will focus on senior women in institutional trading: the career paths to their current roles, their achievements and aspirations, and their unique experiences as a woman in an often male-dominated industry. The webinar will blend content about current challenges and opportunities for traders in capital markets, with a ‘personal touch’ that draws out the stories of the webinar guests.
When: July 30, 8am HKT (July 29, 8pm EST)
Azila Abdul Aziz, CEO/Executive Director & Head of Listed Derivatives, Kenanga Futures
Susan Chan, Head of Asia and Head of EII and TLL Asia Pacific, BlackRock
Emma Quinn, Global Co-head of Equity Trading, AllianceBernstein
Jessica Morrison (MODERATOR), Co-Regional Head APAC, Head of Execution Services APAC, Virtu Financial
Topics to be discussed:
- Corporate initiatives that effectively promote the cause of women in finance
- Challenges and opportunities brought to professional women by COVID-19
- Skillset for a leadership position on the trading desk
- How to strike work-life balance
- Advice for young women entering the industry
- Road ahead for Women in Finance
Click here to register for this free webinar.