Creating A Globally Connected Financial Community
Connectivity is the lifeblood of the trade lifecycle as it plays a vital role in order creation, order placement, trade execution, clearing, settlement, reporting and market data delivery. The ideal connectivity provider offers an established community of market participants that includes buy-side firms, sell-side firms, inter-dealer brokers, liquidity venues, market data providers, independent software vendors and clearing / settlement firms.
Communities enable buy-side firms, sell-side firms and interdealer brokers to quickly and cost-efficiently consume a broad range of trade lifecycle services. A Financial Extranet gives all application vendors – exchanges, ATSs, MTFs, ECNs, OMS / EMS vendors, order routing specialists, market data vendors, FX platforms and clearing firms – the opportunity to promote and sell trade lifecycle services to a global community of capital market participants.
Performance engineered for electronic trading, the IPC Financial Extranet creates a paradigm that has transformed the way capital market participants conduct business with one another. Through a single connection, members of the IPC extranet can link to one another and seamlessly communicate, transact, receive and distribute information in an open trading ecosystem.
Through IPC’s thriving trading ecosystem, application vendors can:
- Greatly extend their reach into the global capital markets – in the Americas, EMEA and APAC
- Improve the visibility of their services in the IPC community
- Cost effectively market and sell their services through IPC’s partner program for application vendors
- Benefit from flexible solutions that meet collocation, hosting and connectivity needs
Built on an IP/MPLS backbone, the highly scalable, reliable and secure IPC Financial Extranet supports a number of industry standard protocols, including FIX. The network is engineered to be fully resilient to provide clients with 100% SLA.
THE IPC FINANCIAL EXTRANET
- An exclusive focus on the financial services industry
- Extensive experience in delivering network services
- A trading ecosystem comprising an established community of market participants
- “Follow-the-sun” 24x7x365 world class customer service and meeting stringent SLAs
- Reaching virtually every trading destination across the globe – developed, emerging and frontier markets
- Connectivity throughout the trade lifecycle – order creation, order placement, trade execution, clearing, settlement, reporting and market data delivery
- Coverage across multiple asset classes – equities, fixed income, currency, commodities and their derivatives – futures, options, swaps
- A cost-efficient managed network
- Deep knowledge of trading routes
- Agility to adapt to the ever-changing global regulatory landscape
Learn more about how to leverage the advantages of IPC’s Financial Extranet to get a competitive advantage for your firm. Contact an IPC account representative at IPC offices worldwide or visit www.ipc.com/extranet.