April 9th Webcast: Automated Regression Testing and Direct Edge
Announcing April 9th Webcast: Automated Regression Testing and the Direct Edge Success Story
For Immediate Release: Chicago & NYC, Wednesday 26th March 2014 — CameronTec Group, the global standard in FIX connectivity incorporating trading technology and professional services, is hosting the webcast ‘Automated Regression Testing – the Direct Edge Success Story’, taking place on Wednesday 9th April at 11:00am EST / 3:00pm GMT. We invite you to register.
Direct Edge, a US-based Stock Exchange operator which recently merged with BATS Global Markets, today has the best up time of any Exchange in North America. But three years ago, it lagged some of its higher profile competitors. Comprehensive internal analysis focused on every element of its operations with particular attention given to its testing regime, where it was felt that significant gains could be realized. They began to automate regression testing leveraging VeriFIX from Greenline Financial Technologies, the testing solutions firm recently acquired by CameronTec Group.
Today, Direct Edge is running more than 20,000 regression tests, and has reduced testing cycles from weeks down to just 33 hours. Now, their automated testing is more sophisticated than ever and covers all exchange functionality, support applications, and 12 messaging protocols.
Join us on April 9 at 11:00am EST / 3:00pm GMT, to hear how Direct Edge achieved these remarkable results. Rene Ovalle, Head of Quality Assurance at Direct Edge will share how Direct Edge approached this automation initiative including:
• Assessing the situation prior to the automation initiative
• Developing an implementation plan
• Enabling the Agile methodology through continuous integration testing
• Maintaining a record of zero outages
Key Takeaways from this webinar:
• Leverage QA lessons learned from a leading US exchange
• Identify potential cost savings and increased functionality from automation
• Learn the key components needed to assemble a testing strategy
• Determine how to improve time to market AND increase quality
Click here to complete the first step in assessing your potential ROI today.